Once you've got your currency, purchase any product from any retailer in the terminal. Wait 24 hours before applying for your cashback.
Visit Travelex.co.uk/cashback/claim to complete and submit the form. An email confirmation will follow in 3-7 days.
Respond to email with account details and you'll receive payment in 3 working days.
If you have any queries or further questions, please do not hesitate to call on: 0330 124 1361
Lines are open Monday – Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm*.
Please note calls are charged at your local rate. Calls from mobiles and other network providers may vary. Calls may be recorded and may be monitored.
*Christmas opening hours are as follows:
- Friday 23rd - Email support avalable
- Monday 26th - UK Bank Holiday – non working day
- Tuesday 27th- UK Bank Holiday – non working day
- Wednesday 28th - Email support available
- Thursday 29th - Email support available
- Friday 30th - Email support available
- Monday 2nd - UK Bank Holiday – non working day
- Tuesday 3rd - Standard working day
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: What is the promotional period?
A: The promotional period is 4th July 2016 to 30 September 2016 for Eurotunnel (UK location only), Manchester Airport or Glasgow Airport. For Manchester Airport only also from and including 01/10/2016 - 30/11/2016.
Q: What is the qualifying purchase and amount?
A: Cash or prepaid card sale only from British Pounds to foreign currency or foreign currency to British Pounds.
- Participants of this promotion between 04/07/2016 - 30/09/2016 must exchange (a) a minimum of £400 in-store; or (b) collect a minimum of £500 as a click and collect customer, of foreign currency at Eurotunnel (UK location only), Manchester Airport or Glasgow Airport
- Participants of this promotion between 01/10/2016 - 30/11/2016 must exchange (a) a minimum of £300 in-store; or (b) collect a minimum of £500 as click and collect customer, of foreign currency at Manchester Airport
Q: What are the participating locations?
A: Travelex stores in Manchester Airport, Eurotunnel UK terminal and Glasgow Airport in the UK between 04/07/2016 - 30/09/2016. And Travelex stores in Manchester Airport only in the UK between 01/10/2016 - 30/11/2016.
Q: Can I participate?
A: To be able to participate you:
- are UK resident (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over
- have a UK Bank account;
- have made the Terminal Travel Spend in a currency that is not in UK Sterling on the same date as the qualifying spend date
- made a qualifying purchase at or over the qualifying amount during the Promotion Period;
- have not made a claim 24 hours after the Qualifying Spend Date but have made a claim within 90 days of the Qualifying Spend Date;
- have consented to the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion
- have complied with the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion
Q: How do I qualify to claim my travel spend from Travelex?
A: To qualify between 01/07/2016 and 30/09/2016 customers must exchange over £400 as a walk-up customer or over £500 as a click and collect customer at a Travelex store in Manchester Airport, Eurotunnel UK and Glasgow Airport. To qualify between 01/10/2016 and 30/11/2016 customers must exchange over £300 as a walk-up customer or over £500 as a click and collect customer at a Travelex store in Manchester Airport. Customers must purchase foreign currency in cash or load a new Multi-Currency Cash Passport, and must do so in a participating store. Reloading cash passports online are not included in this promotion.
Q: When can I claim my travel spend back?
A: At the end of your currency transaction at the Travelex store, Travelex staff will provide you with a printed reward leaflet containing a unique promotion code and URL to a TLC hosted / Travelex branded promotional website. You need to visit the promotional site to register 24 hours after date of your purchase or order collection but within 90 days of date of currency collection.
Q: What am I eligible to claim back?
A: You can claim up to £10 for a purchase of goods or services made at a retailer in a terminal of the participating Travelex location.
Q: What can I provide as proof of purchase?
A: Proof of purchase is the receipt provided by the retailer when you bought your products or services. A clear scan or photograph that shows all the wording, dates and details is needed. The Travelex proof of purchase is the receipt issued at the Travelex store at the end of the transaction. In some cases a click and collect customer might be given two receipts for their transaction.
Q: I have been given two receipts when I collected my order in the store, which one should I upload?
A: Some of our click and collect customers will receive two receipts when they collect their order in the branch. Please ensure that you upload both Travelex receipts when you are submitting your claim.
Q: Do I have to complete all the fields in the online claim form?
A: Yes, you must complete the online registration form in full, along with uploading a clear copy of your proof of purchase and your Travelex receipt in order to qualify for the offer.
Q: I have spent over £10 can I still claim?
A: Yes you can but only £10 will be paid back to you.
Q: I have spent under £10 can I still claim?
A: Yes you can but only the amount on the receipt will be paid back to you. You can only claim up to £10.
Q: Can I claim with multiple receipts?
A: Yes you can but only up to £10 will be paid back to you
Q: Where can I find my unique promotion code?
A: Your unique promotion code is printed on the leaflet given to you at the end of you transaction at the Travelex Store
Q: What happens to my claim after I’ve submitted my details?
A: We need to validate your details to ensure that you qualify for this offer. Please wait 3-7 working days and then expect an email which will contain a link to a banking details data capture page. You must fill in the requested details and submit in order for your Bacs payment to be made.
Q: What happens after if I have not heard from you within 3-7 working days?
A: If you have not heard from us and not received an email asking for your bank account details please contact us at email@example.com
Q: How long do I have to submit my banking details via the link provided in the email?
A: 14 days from receipt of the confirmation email containing the link.
Q: How long will it take for my BACs payment to be made?
A: 3 working days after you have submitted your banking details within the time frame stated
Q: What if I have a problem submitting my claim?
A: Please contact us on 0330 124 1361 for assistance. Lines are open Monday – Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm. Please note calls are charged at your local rate. Calls from mobiles and other network providers may vary
Q: Can I claim my £10 back at the Travelex store?
A: Unfortunately not. Claims must be made through the website. Any other means of claiming will not be honoured by the promotion. For any Travelex services and product related queries, please click here.
TRAVELEX – ‘Travelex Travel Spend Promotion’
Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Promoter: Travelex UK Limited, Company registration no. 01985596 and registered office is at 4th Floor Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9AG.
- Administrator: TLC Marketing UK Ltd, 17a-19 Harcourt Street, London, W1H 4HF.
- Eligibility: The promotion is open to all UK (excluding Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and its affiliates, agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion. To be eligible for the Offer, all participants must satisfy the Qualifying Spend (as detailed below) and successfully complete the ‘how to participate’ process (as detailed below).
- Travelex Location: a participating Travelex bureau at Eurotunnel (UK location only), Manchester Airport or Glasgow Airport between 01/07/2016 - 30/09/2016. For Manchester Airport only also between 01/10/2016 - 30/11/2016, VAT stores are excluded.
- Promotional Period: Eurotunnel (UK location only), Manchester Airport or Glasgow Airport from and including 01/07/2016 - 30/09/2016. For Manchester Airport only also from and including 01/10/2016 - 30/11/2016.
- Qualifying Spend: (1) Participants of this promotion between 01/07/2016 - 30/09/2016 must exchange (a) a minimum of £400 in-store; or (b) collect a minimum of £500 as a click and collect customer, of foreign currency at a Travelex Location during this Promotional Period. (2) Participants of this promotion between 01/10/2016 - 30/11/2016 must exchange (a) a minimum of £300 in-store; or (b) collect a minimum of £500 as click and collect customer, of foreign currency at a Travelex Location during this Promotional Period.
- The Offer: All eligible participants are able to claim up to £10 cash back on spend made with a third party retailer in the terminal of a Travelex Location and on the same date as the Qualifying Spend in UK Sterling (“Terminal Travel Spend”).
- Promotional Site: www.travelex-cashback.co.uk
- Unique Code: this is the unique code provided to customers at a Travelex Location and subject to availability.
- Reclaim Period: the period of time beginning 24 hours after the Qualifying Spend date and ending after 90 days. For click & collect customers only the Qualifying Spend date is the date of physical collection at a Travelex Location.
- How to participate: Eligible participants that wish to claim the Offer must satisfy the Qualifying Spend during the Promotional Period. Once satisfied, the participant must visit the Promotional Site to claim the Offer. The participant must enter their Unique Code, contact details and upload their receipt of Qualifying Spend and upload their receipt of the Terminal Travel Spend. Within 3-7 working days of the participant completing the form on the Promotional Site, the Administrator will contact the participant to confirm that their claim is valid or invalid. All valid claims will be notified by email (“Notification Email”) and participants have 14 days to provide their UK bank account details via a secured portal accessed through a secured link in the Notification Email. All payments will be made by the Administrator via BACS payment within 3 working days of receiving the participant’s UK bank account information.
- Invalid claims: a claim will be deemed invalid if the participant;
- resides outside of the UK;
- does not have a UK Bank account;
- has made the Terminal Travel Spend in a currency that is not in UK Sterling;
- Qualifying Spend transaction occurred at an ATM;
- failed to exchange a qualifying amount of currency during the Promotion Period;
- failed to make a claim during the Reclaim Period;
- failed to submit a clear and legible proof of purchase of Terminal Travel Spend and Qualifying Spend;
- failed to provide their bank details for BACs payment within 14 days of receipt of Notification Email;
- failed to satisfy the Eligibility criteria (as detailed in point 3 above);
- failed to complete the claim on the Promotional Site correctly; or
- failed to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions as determined by the Promoter or Administrator in its sole discretion.
- Redeeming the Offer is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All claims must be received by the Administrator no later than midnight on 30 December 2016 for the promotion running 04/07/2016 – 30/09/2016 and by 28 February 2017 for the promotion running 01/10/2016 – 30/11/2016.
- If the Terminal Travel Spend receipt provided has a value less than £10, the participant will be paid the lesser value.
- The Promoter and Administrator accepts no responsibility for any claims that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fail to reach the Administrator by midnight 30 December 2016 for the promotion running 04/07/2016 – 30/09/2016 and by 28 February 206 for the promotion running 01/10/2016 – 30/11/2016.
- The Promoter and Administrator reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require participant to provide further verification as to proof of purchase. In addition, the Promoter and the Administrator reserves the right to reject those claims which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
- Only one claim is permitted per eligible participant.
- The Offer is not transferrable.
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter and Administrator, nor its agents or distributors will, permitted by law, be responsible or liable to compensate the participant or other bearer, or accept any liability, any personal loss or injury occurring whilst using the Offer or this promotion and neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered when using the Offer and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- This promotion is administered by TLC Marketing UK Ltd (TLC), PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH. All correspondence regarding this offer should be directed to “Travelex Cash back Promotion, PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH”.
- If for any reason you encounter a problem please call “TLC” on 0330 124 1361 for assistance. Lines are open Monday – Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm. Please note calls are charged at your local rate. Calls from mobiles and other network providers may vary. Calls may be recorded and may be monitored. Alternatively, contact TLC via the contact form on the promotional website www.travelex-cashback.co.uk.
- The Promoter and Administrator’s decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will be construed in accordance with the law in England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.