When there's so many things to think about before you leave for your holiday, it’s always a dream when you can make things disappear from your checklist.
With foreign currency an essential part of any trip abroad, make getting it a whole lot easier by picking the most convenient way for you.
Here at Travelex, we make sure that getting your travel money is as simple and stress-free as possible. By ordering the currency you need online with us, you can lock in our best rate of the day and either collect it at a time that suits you, or we can deliver it direct to your door. It’s an easy process and it means that you won’t need to think about getting any currency when you arrive at your destination – or worry about spending over the odds on your debit or credit card.
So if you’re pushed for time before your holiday or you just like to plan ahead and get everything organised, we’ll show you exactly how to buy euros, dong or dirham – or any currency you need really!
What to consider when ordering your currency online
Thinking about the rate is just one consideration when it comes to getting your foreign currency, but don’t worry because we’re here to help make things really simple for you.
- Check the rates – use our handy travel rate tracker to help you work out the best time for you to buy
- Think about how much you need – we’ve got a smart budget planner to help you work out just how much you need to take away with you, depending how long you’re going for, how many of you are going and how big a spender you are!
- How you want to get your money – if queuing up to get your money isn’t your style, then you can order your currency direct to your door. Alternatively if you like to see a friendly face when you get your money you can collect at one of our stores across the UK.
3. Order in store over the counter
To get your travel money in a flash, you can walk into a travel money store and speak with a specialist foreign currency advisor. They can help you work out exactly what currency you need and the best solution for you.Find your nearest store
4. Direct from foreign currency ATMs
If you're after super simplicity, you can withdraw major currencies direct from foreign currency ATMs. Usually stocking euros or US dollars, they dispense the currency you need just like they do with your pounds. You'll find our foreign currency ATMs at the airports where we have stores.
Get the most for your money – guaranteed!
Here at Travelex, we understand that you want to get the most from your travel money. That’s why we monitor market rates and set our rates to be as competitive as possible.
However, if you do manage to find a better overall price after you’ve already bought from us, don’t worry! Our online Price Promise means that we’ll refund you the difference without a moment’s hesitation.