Buy Back Guarantee Terms & Conditions
Why take Buy Back Guarantee?
If you are returning from your journey within 45 days from the date you collect your order in store, or 45 days from day of purchase for home delivery orders, we will buy back your foreign currency bank notes at one of our retail stores at the original exchange rate you bought them from us. Secure the value of your currency for your own peace of mind for only £3.99 per currency online (or £4.99 if bought in one of our retail stores).
Buy Back Guarantee Terms & Conditions for Online Ordering
- Buy Back Guarantee is available to Travelex customers transacting in the UK only. Buy Back Guarantee transactions cannot be processed or redeemed at supermarket travel money bureaux’s operated by Travelex Agency Services Limited.
- Buy Back Guarantee transactions will only be given in respect of foreign currency bank notes (not coins). The Buy Back Guarantee is not available in respect of Cash Passports and the Travelex Money Card.
- If you select Buy Back Guarantee, a fee for Buy Back Guarantee will be applied to each item in your order (that is, to foreign currency bank notes with the exclusion of Cash Passports). Should you decide not to purchase Buy Back Guarantee for your entire order, please divide your purchase into two separate transactions – one for which you require Buy Back Guarantee and one for which you do not require Buy Back Guarantee.
- If your transaction is eligible for frequent flyer points or loyalty card points, these points will be awarded on the net value of your order (i.e. the total Sterling value of the original transaction less the total Sterling value of the Buy Back Guarantee transaction). Points will not be awarded on any postage, 'click and collect' charges, Buy Back Guarantee or credit card fees. All points will be processed after the 45 day Buy Back Guarantee time limit has expired.
- Buy Back Guarantee transactions must be completed within 45 days from the date of purchase.
- Only one Buy Back Guarantee transaction can be completed in relation to each original transaction.
- Buy Back Guarantee is non-transferable and conditional on presentation of the original purchase receipt and a valid passport when returning foreign currency bank notes.
- Travelex reserves the right to change the terms of, or withdraw, Buy Back Guarantee at any time and with immediate effect, without liability to you. If we revise these terms, we will post the revised version on our website (www.travelex.co.uk). By placing any order for Buy Back Guarantee after we have changed these terms, you will be accepting the changes.
- Buy Back Guarantee is provided by Travelex UK Limited whose registered Office is at Travelex, 4th floor, Kings Place, 90 York Way, N1 9AG . Registered in England and Wales under number 01985596.