Regrettably, as of 00:01 BST on Monday 24th July 2017, Supercard has closed. Find out more here or consult our FAQ section below:
- Why has Supercard closed?
At Travelex we strive to develop innovative products that provide our customers with great value and exceptional service. Unfortunately, the costs of running Supercard and delivering the standards of service we expect have been much higher than anticipated. As a result, we have made the difficult decision to withdraw Supercard from the UK market.
- How do I get in touch with your Customer Services team?
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us directly, you can contact our partner on the Supercard programme Wirecard Solutions at:
- Do I need to destroy my card?
Yes, you’ll need to destroy your card. Here are some quick tips on how best to do this:
- De-magnetise the magnetic strip by running a fridge magnet along it.
- Cut up the electronic chip.
- Cut the card up across the numbers & name so that they're less decipherable.
- Is there a replacement product I can get instead?
If you prefer plastic to cash on your trips abroad, why not try our Travelex Money Card? The safer way of carrying cash, the Travelex Money Card is our platinum prepaid currency card.
- Can I still access the Supercard app?
The app is no longer available from the app store but you can contact our partner on the Supercard program Wirecard Solutions at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Will I need to delete the app?
Yes, you should delete the app. You also won't be able to re-install it.
- I’ve deleted the app and need information but it’s no longer available – what do I do?
If you’ve previously deleted the app, you’ll be no longer able to download it. If you have any queries or would like to talk to us directly, you can contact our partner on the Supercard program Wirecard Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’ve just noticed a problem with a transaction on my Supercard, what do I do and who do I contact?
If you suspect there’s a problem with a transaction on your Supercard, please contact our partner on the Supercard Programme, Wirecard Solutions at email@example.com.
- Do I need to notify my bank about Supercard closing?
No, there’s no need to notify your bank or credit card provider.
- Do I need to unlink my bank cards and remove them from the app?
No, there's no need to unlink your bank cards from the app.
- How long will you store my data for?
Your personal information (including card details and transaction history) will be securely stored by our partner, Wirecard Card Solutions Limited, for six years as per regulatory obligations. If you've given us your marketing consent, you'll continue to receive marketing from us unless you choose to opt out of this.
- Will I still receive marketing from Travelex?
Yes, if you've previously opted into marketing from Travelex. If you want to opt out, please unsubscribe here.
- I'm currently on holiday – what should I do?
You will not be able to use your Supercard anymore.