SupercardSquad Competition terms
Win ‘a Fit Bit Alta’ – Travelex #SupercardSquad competition
Summary terms and conditions
One entry per UK consumer aged 18 +. No purchase necessary. Watch the five videos on the #SupercardSquad webpage and submit your answers to the three questions on that page between 31 August 2016 and 30 September 2016 to enter the draw.
Full terms and conditions
- The Promoter of this competition is Travelex UK Limited (“Travelex”, “we” or “our”), 4th Floor, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9AG.
- The promotion is only open to UK residents who are 18 years and over (excluding residents of Northern Ireland, employees or agents of Travelex, their immediate family members or anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize draw).
- Your participation in this competition is at your sole option and risk. No purchase is required to enter.
- By entering this competition you agree to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions.
- To enter the competition, watch the five videos on the #SupercardSquad webpage and submit your answers to the three questions as well as your full name and email address on that page. Once your answers have been successfully submitted, you will be automatically entered into the draw.
- You may not enter this competition more than once and you are only eligible to win one (1) prize. We reserve the right to disqualify anyone ignoring this rule.
- Enter between 12.00 pm (UK time) on Wednesday 31 August 2016 and 11.59 pm (UK time) on Friday 30 September 2016.
- The winner will be one entrant selected at random under independent supervision on 3 October 2016 from the selection of entrants who answered all three questions correctly. The winner will win a “FitBit Alta”.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the winner does not take the prize, then that prize will be forfeited by the winner and no other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that prize. If for any reason the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- Your answers to the questions posed in this competition must not be abusive, offensive or defamatory.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any technical failure or problem which may result in any entry being lost or not being properly registered.
- We reserve the right to cancel this competition or amend these terms and conditions at any stage, if deemed reasonably necessary in our sole opinion or if circumstances arise outside our control.
- The winner will be contacted by a private Twitter message or by email by 12.00 pm (UK time) on Tuesday 4th October 2016.
- The winner must confirm their eligibility and acceptance of the prize by replying to our private Twitter message or email notifying them that they are a winner with their name, email address and telephone number within 5 days.
- If the prize remains unclaimed after five days, we reserve the right to disqualify the winner and allocate the prize to an alternative winner by conducting a new prize draw in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The winner will receive their prize within thirty (30) days after claiming their prize.
- The winner accepts by receiving the prize, they will be requested to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion (including on Travelex social media).
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss, injury (including indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential loss or damages, nor for any loss of profits or revenues) suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or generally for intent as well as for gross negligence.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.