VAT Refunds by Appointment Leaflet Terms and Conditions
RETURN TO VAT REFUNDS BY APPOINTMENT
- By accepting this leaflet, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions.
- The issuer of this leaflet is Travelex UK Ltd (a company incorporated in England and Wales under registration number 4001915, with its registered office at Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9AG) (“Travelex”).
- This leaflet can only be used once and is only valid until 31st December 2017 where your VAT refund must take place before this date.
- This leaflet entitles you to £20 discount when using booking a VAT refund via VAT Refund by Appointment when produced along with correctly completed VAT refund form(s), valid receipt(s) and at the sole discretion of Travelex.
- The leaflet entitles you a £20 discount off the price off the £120 VAT Refund by Appointment fee.
- The discount will be applied when your refund is given back to you from Travelex.
- This leaflet is only valid when using VAT Refund by Appointment in Terminal 5.
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, discount or voucher.
- This voucher is subject to VAT Refund by Appointment being in operation at the time of redemption and Travelex accepts no liability for any losses claimed as a result of VAT Refund by Appointment not being in operation.
- This leaflet cannot be resold, swapped or transferred or sold on the internet.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Travelex may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this promotion.
- Travelex reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend this promotion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.