Travelex Money Card Summer Consumer Prize Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is offered by Travelex Foreign Coin Services Limited - Registered Number 02884875. Registered Office - Worldwide House, Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, PE3 6SB (the “Promoter”), and administered by Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Limited (”Mastercard”) registered in England and Wales under number 05429739 with its registered office at Access House, Cygnet Road, Hampton, Peterborough, PE7 8FJ.
2. The prize will be fulfilled by The Big Group Ltd with its registered office at The George Building, Nicholas Road, Notting Dale, London, UK.
3. By taking part in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The Promotion is open to UK residents aged eighteen (18) years or over and excludes residents of Northern Ireland. Promoter employees and employees of Mastercard are not eligible to enter.
5. There is one (1) prize for a trip to New York for two (2) people (“New York prize”) and ten (10) runners-up prizes of £100 digital Theatre Tokens (“theatre prize”), (together “prize”).
6. The trip to New York prize includes:
• Return travel from one UK home address / UK airport
• Return economy flight UK airport / New York
• Return airport transfers New York Airport / Hotel
• 4-night stay in 4* hotel sharing a twin / double room
• Daily breakfast
• 4 x Priceless™ Experiences in New York
7. To enter the Promotion, entrants must (a) purchase a Travelex Money Card Mastercard®(“Card”) and load it with GBP300 or more or, (b) reload their existing Card with GBP300 (or currency equivalent) or more. Entries must be made between 12:01am on 1st June 2022 and 12am 30th September 2022 the (“Promotion Period”).
New York Prize:
8. The winner may nominate one (1) guest to accompany them on the New York Prize.
9. The winner and their nominated guest must have a valid passport (with at least 6 months’ validity remaining after return) and must satisfy any special visa requirements that may apply. Passports and visas are the responsibility and cost of the winner. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if the winner or nominated guest fail to obtain the required travel documentation.
10. The New York prize is valid for travel until 23rd December 2023 excluding Christmas, Easter and all bank holidays. All travel must be completed by 23rd December 2023.
11. Winner must provide their choice of dates 6 weeks prior to their travel dates. Details on how to book will be given to the winner once selected.
12. Location, dates and experiences are subject to availability. Travel will be subject to hotel availability at the date of booking the trip.
13. All travel must be completed within the timeframe stated in these Terms and Conditions. Extensions to the validity of the New York prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by The Big Group Ltd.
14. The New York prize winner and their nominated guest are responsible for and must comply with any health advice / regulations / inoculations required by any destination country. Any associated costs for this are the responsibility of the New York prize winner and their party (where applicable).
15. The Promoter will accept no responsibility for hotels / tours / transport companies etc. being withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, the Promoter will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative.
16. All travel arrangements offered are at the discretion of the Promoter. Any requests relating to airport, airlines or hotels cannot be guaranteed.
17. Any amendments made by the New York prize winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by The Big Group Ltd.
18. Travel insurance for winner and nominated guest is the responsibility of the prize winner.
19. There are ten (10) runner-up prizes of £100 digital Theatre Tokens which will be sent directly to the registered email addresses of the winners.
20. The Theatre Tokens have no expiry date and can be used at more than 250 theatres nationwide.
21. Theatre Tokens can be used to purchase tickets at any theatre participating in the Theatre Tokens scheme at the time of redemption (subject to ticket availability). See where you can use them here
22. The Theatre Tokens are tokens alone and do not include any travel costs or expenses.
23. Full Terms of Sale for the Theatre Tokens can be found here
24. The winners will be chosen by Mastercard at random from eligible entries by 14th October 2022, and The Big Group Ltd on behalf of the Promoter, will notify the winners via email by 21st October 2022. The winners must have an active Card at the time of acceptance of the prize.
25. The winner will have five (5) calendar days from receipt of the winning notification to:
i. Acknowledge the prize via the instructions in the notification; and
ii. Confirm they accept the conditions of the prize and
iii. Confirm they wish to accept the prize.
26. Failure to comply with condition 25 will result in the prize being forfeited. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner or dispose of the prize at its discretion without liability to the winner.
27. Winner’s’ personal data will be shared with The Big Group Ltd for the purposes of prize fulfilment only.
28. The Promoter’s announcement of the prize winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. No cash or other alternative to the prize is offered or refund for unused portions of the prize.
30. The Promoter and Mastercard, and their respective designees and assigns, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives and agents shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrants for any liability, loss, injury, claim, or damage to themselves or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, or damage to personal or real property, to entrants or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize (including any travel or prize activity related thereto) or participation in this Promotion.
31. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include gratuities or other expenses unless otherwise stated, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated for winner and nominated guest, where applicable.
32. If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and/or resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by The Big Group Ltd and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotional dates, revised fulfilment dates or prizes.
33. Any additional charges or expenses due to COVID-19 which could include but are not limited to quarantine hotels, COVID passports (should they become a requirement), COVID tests etc. will be the responsibility of the prize winner.
34. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, modify or cancel this Promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, for whatever reason, and without liability to any entrants for doing so.
35. Entrants’ use of the Card is subject to the Card’s terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.
36. The prize is personal to the winner and the sale or offering for sale, transfer, resale, donation, or exchange of any tickets and/or part of any of the prize package is strictly prohibited (including, without limitation, in person or online via an online auction website or online ticket resale marketplace). The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize and withdraw or make void any and all prize elements if this term is not complied with.
37. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
38. The winners’ surnames and counties can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Travelex Money Card Summer Promotion, Access House, 1st Floor, Cygnet Road, Hampton, Peterborough, PE7 8FJ within thirty (30) calendar days after the Promotion Period. If a winner objects to any or all of their surname and county being made available, the winner must notify the Promoter by writing to the address above, however the Promoter must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
39. The Promotion is subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
40. Data Protection: By loading or topping up your Card by GBP300 or more between 1st June and 30th September 2022, you are automatically entered into the Promotion. Mastercard, in its capacity as the administrator of the Promotion, will further process your personal data or pass data on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. Your information is treated safely and securely in accordance, where applicable, with the provisions of relevant legislation including the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the Data Protection Act 2018. Please see the Promoter’s Privacy Statement for more details. This does not replace the card issuer’s Privacy Statement which is set out in the Terms and Conditions of your card.
41. Opt out – if you wish to opt out of the Promotion, please email email@example.com from your registered email address with your name and last four digits of your card number. You will be removed from the draw.
Travelex Money Card is issued by PrePay Technologies Limited pursuant to license by Mastercard International. PrePay Technologies Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FRN: 900010) for the issuing of electronic money and payment instruments. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.