New! Reload your Cash Passport cards online, right here with us.
You can now reload your Globe card online. Simply use the reload calculator above and to enter in your Cash Passport card details and the amount you want to reload.
What is the Travelex Globe Cash Passport?
The Travelex Globe Cash PassportTM is a MasterCard® prepaid card designed to save you money on your overseas spending.
Simply load your card with British pounds, and your money will be converted into the local currency wherever you use it abroad. You’ll be able to use your card everywhere that you see the MasterCard® Acceptance Mark, without any exchange rate fees.
How does the Travelex Globe Cash Passport work?
Your Travelex Globe Cash Passport is easy to use and get:
- Buy your Globe card online for a one off purchase fee of £9.99
- Load with British Pounds
- Use anywhere in the world where you see the MasterCard Acceptance Mark
- A single 2.49% usage fee per transaction – there are no exchange rate charges applied
- Need help? We have a 24/7 emergency help line with fee free replacement funds up to the available balance on the card
Is the Globe card right for me?
You’ll love the Globe card if you’re:
- A frequent traveller, whether for business or leisure
- Heading off on a multi-destination trip
- Visiting a destination that the Multi-currency Cash Passport doesn’t cover, such as Mexico, Egypt or Thailand
- Visiting a destination with restrictions on taking local currency into the country, such as India or Morocco
- Looking for a cheaper alternative to using your credit or debit card abroad. Please view our comparison table here
How do we compare?
We've done the comparison work for you, so that you can see how much a Globe Cash Passport can save you on a typical trip abroad. Your Globe Cash Passport has a single 2.49% usage fee per transaction, with absolutely no exchange rate charges applied.
- A frequent leisure traveller could save around £50 a year by using a Globe Cash Passport**
- Off on a backpacking adventure? You could save over £100 by using the Globe Cash Passport**
Peace of mind when you're abroad
The Globe Cash Passport is chip and PIN protected and isn’t connected to your bank account, so you can holiday with ultimate peace of mind.
If your card is lost or stolen, we have a global helpline that’s open 24 hours a day. We’ll be able to send you a replacement card and/or emergency cash, up to the available balance on your card, within just 24 hours of contacting our dedicated card service team.
Our fees and charges are shown below so you can manage your budget throughout your trip
Please note, if you have the old Footprint style image Globe card then please click here for fees & limits for that card product
Online reload limit
|Within 7 days||GB £4,000|
|Within 60 days||GB £6,000|
For example, if you reload GB£2,000 onto your Card in one day, you may then only load a further GB£2,000 within 7 days. Please note: the online reload limits listed above are subject to the total Card Fund balance already on your Card. Your total Card Fund balance at any one time (including all Currencies) may not exceed GB£6,000.
Make sure you read and understand all of the terms and conditions for the Globe Cash Passport before you buy your card
Please note the following:
- Terms and conditions apply.
- This card is issued by R. Raphael & Sons plc, pursuant to a license by MasterCard International. MasterCard® and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
- Some ATM operators may charge a withdrawal fee or set their own withdrawal limits. A standard Globe usage fee of 2.49% on ATM transactions will apply.
- *Merchant transactions and ATM withdrawals in a currency other than British Pounds will be exchanged to the requisite currency at an exchange rate determined by MasterCard on the day the transaction is processed.
- **Click here to see our Savings Comparison Table.
Cash Passport™ is issued by R. Raphael & Sons plc, pursuant to license by MasterCard International Inc. MasterCard® and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. R. Raphael & Sons plc is a UK bank authorised by the Prudential Regulatory Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulatory Authority (registration number 161302) and is permitted to issue e-money. Head office and registered office at 19-21 Shaftesbury Ave, London, W1D 7ED, company registration number 01288938.