Load with British Pounds and use wherever you are in the world
The Travelex Cash Passport Globe is a MasterCard® prepaid card designed to save you money on your overseas spending.
The card can be loaded with British Pounds which are then converted to the local currency when you use it abroad wherever you see a MasterCard® Acceptance Mark, so Cash Passport Globe is the safe and simple solution for all your travel money needs.
Is the Globe card right for me?
- The frequent traveller - for business or leisure
- Multi-destination travellers i.e. for gap years or around the world trips
- Travellers to destinations for which a Cash Passport currency card is not currently available e.g. Dubai, Egypt and Thailand
- Travellers to destinations where there are restrictions on taking money into or out of the country e.g. India, Morocco
- Anyone wanting a cheaper, more secure alternative to typical credit or debit cards
How does it work?
- Buy your Globe card online for a one off purchase fee of £9.99
- Load with British Pounds
- Use anywhere in the world where you see the MasterCard Acceptance Mark
- A single 2.49% usage fee – there are no exchange rate charges applied
- Need help? We have a 24/7 emergency help line with fee free replacement funds up to the available balance on the card
How do we compare?
We've done the comparison work for you so you can see how much the Globe Cash Passport can save you on a typical trip abroad.
- A frequent leisure traveller could save around £50 a year by using Cash Passport Globe.**
- Off on backpacking adventure? You could save over £100 by using a Globe card.**
Peace of mind when you're abroad
Cash Passport Globe allows travellers to spend money abroad safely and securely. The card is not connected to your bank account, and is Chip and PIN protected. The card also offers Travelex Global Emergency Assistance which means that should your card be lost or stolen we’ll have a replacement card and/or emergency cash to you within 24 hours. Our 24-hour customer service team can assist you with your emergency enquiries.
Our fees and charges are shown below so you can manage your budget throughout your trip
Make sure you read and understand all of the terms and conditions for the Globe Cash Passport before you buy your card
Please note the following:
- Terms and conditions apply.
- This card is issued by R. Raphael & Sons plc, pursuant to a license by MasterCard International. MasterCard® and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
- Some ATM operators may charge a withdrawal fee or set their own withdrawal limits. A standard Globe usage fee of 2.49% on ATM transactions will apply.
- *Merchant transactions and ATM withdrawals in a currency other than British Pounds will be exchanged to the requisite currency at an exchange rate determined by MasterCard on the day the transaction is processed.
- **Click here to see our Savings Comparison Table.
The Travelex Cash Passport is issued by R. Raphael & Sons plc, pursuant to license by MasterCard International. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Travelex is rated 4.5 stars by Trustpilot based on 13,356 reviews