New! Reload your Cash Passport cards online, right here with us.
You can now to take advantage of our Travelex.co.uk rate of the day when you reload your card online.
Simply use the reload calculator above and to enter in your Cash Passport card details and the amount you want to reload.
Multi-currency Cash Passport
- Lock in your exchange rate
- Free ATM withdrawals* at millions of ATMs around the world where MasterCard is accepted
- Load up to 10 currencies on the card
Globe Cash Passport
- Maximum flexibility - use wherever you are in the world, where MasterCard is accepted, at the exchange rate of the day
- More cost effective than your credit or debit card when used abroad**
- Load in British Pounds with just a 2.49% overseas usage fee per transaction
- What is a Travelex Cash Passport?
The Travelex Cash Passport is a prepaid currency card which is loaded with currency prior to travelling to make purchases and withdraw cash whilst abroad.
- How do I register for “My Account”?
Simply click here any we'll take you to My Account where you can register your card.
- How do I activate my card?
If you have ordered a Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport for home delivery, please call the Card Services activation line on 0800 260 0355 to activate your card.
If you purchased/collected your Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport card in one of our Travelex stores, then it is activated at the time of collection.
- How do I Reload my card?
You can reload your Cash Passport using a number of services.
- Reload online on Travelex.co.uk
- Return to any Travelex store in the UK and reload in-store
- Call Card Services on 0800 260 0355 (which is free phone) when calling from the UK
- Transfer money via bank transfer with internet or telephone banking. For more details please select below:
Please check for any fees or charges associated with reloading your card:
A 2% commission will be charged for reloading your GBP on to your Multi-currency Cash Passport or single currency GBP Cash Passport online, by telephone or via internet/telephone banking. Commissions for reloading your Cash Passport in
branchmay vary per selling location.
The Travelex Globe Cash Passport is NOT subject to a 2% reload commission charge.
- How long will it take for funds to appear on my card after I have reloaded?
Telephone Instant Online Instant Bank transfer Up to 5 working days At a Travelex store Instant
- How can I contact card services?
If you have a general Travelex Multi-currency Cash Passport
query,or want to pass on any comments about using your card, please get in touch using the following contact details:
|Reload fee in branch||Please check with a Purchase Location|
|ATM fee per withdrawal||Free**|
|Purchase from merchant (e.g. shops and restaurants)||Free**|
|Monthly inactivity fee debited from your Card if it has not been used for 12 months†||$3.50||€3.00||$4.50||$4.00||$5.25||R35.00|
|Cash over the counter fee (e.g. at banks and bureaux de change)||$8.25||€6.00||$10.00||$10.00||$12.00||R70.00|
|Additional Card fee||Free|
|Negative balance fee||$15||€15||$20||$20||$25||R140|
|Cashout fee through Card Services||$9.50||€7.00||$9.00||$9.50||$12.00||R75|
|Cashout fee at a Purchase Location||Please check with the Purchase Location (subject to exchange rate fluctuations)|
|Maximum amount you can withdraw from ATMs in 24 hours**||$800||€700||$3,500||$3,000||$4,000||R8,500|
|Maximum amount that you can spend at merchants (e.g. shops and restaurants) in 24 hours**||$5,000||€4,000||$6,000||$6,000||$7,500||R40,000|
|Minimum amount you can load on your Card||$70||€50||$100||$100||$100||R700|
|Maximum load and maximum balance allowed on your Card at any one time||$9,000||€7,500||$15,000||$13,000||$17,000||R85,000|
|Maximum load over 12 months***||$30,000||€25,500||$45,000||$39,000||$51,000||R250,000|
|Cash over the counter limit (e.g. at banks and bureaux de change)||$250||€200||$350||$300||$400||R2,000|
|Additional Card linked to the same funds||1|
* The minimum charge is £3.00 for GB£ phone or online loads and reloads.
** Some ATM operators and merchants may charge a fee or set their own limits. Please confirm whether any fees or limits apply, before making a withdrawal or purchase.
*** The total amount you may load onto all prepaid cards issued to you by us during any twelve (12) month period.
† If following the debit of any monthly inactivity fee, the Card balance is less than the fee, we will waive the difference.
Merchant transactions and ATM withdrawals in a currency other than the currency of the Card will be exchanged to the currency on the Card at an exchange rate determined by MasterCard® on the day the transaction is processed, increased by 5.75%
Make sure you read and understand all of the terms and conditions for the Single Currency Cash Passport before you buy your card
Cash Passport™ is issued by R. Raphael & Sons plc, pursuant to license by MasterCard International Inc. MasterCard® and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. R. Raphael & Sons plc is a UK bank authorised by the Prudential Regulatory Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulatory Authority (registration number 161302) and is permitted to issue e-money. Head office and registered office at 19-21 Shaftesbury Ave, London, W1D 7ED, company registration number 01288938.
Terms and conditions apply - please click here for more details
* Some ATM operators may charge a withdrawal fee or set their own withdrawal limits - however, Travelex will not charge you a withdrawal fee on ATM transactions
Online fees and limits may vary, and to refer to the Online Terms and Conditions for more information.