What is the Travelex Buy Back Plus?
Do you often find yourself with leftover currency at the end of your holiday? We’ve all been there! After all, it’s not always easy to know exactly how much travel money you need to take with you.
Here at Travelex, we pride ourselves on making your trip abroad as easy as possible, and our Buy Back Plus means that you’ll never have to leave your leftover currency sitting in your drawers waiting for your next holiday.
All you need to do is take out our Buy Back Plus when you buy your travel money and, after your trip, we’ll buy back your leftover currency from you at the spot rate on the day of redemption.
A spot rate is the rate in which foreign currency is sold and bought in the foreign currency market. This rate is not usually available directly to customers.
With our Buy Back Plus product this rate will be available to you on your leftover currency notes and without any fees or commission being added to the rate.
Our Buy Back Plus means that you can take as much travel money as you like with you on your holiday, without losing money when you convert back your leftover currency notes.
What’s more, by exchanging all of your money in one transaction before you leave, you’re likely to save money from avoiding the potential fees and charges from converting more money abroad.
Benefits of our Buy Back Plus:
- It gives you peace of mind – Take enough cash with you to cover your whole trip abroad.
- It’s quick and simple – Just tick the box to add it onto your order at the time of purchasing.
- It could save you money when compared with exchanging back without the Buy Back Plus.
- Spot rate on your leftover currency notes - You will receive the spot rate on the day for the currency you are exchanging back. No commission or fees will be added to the rate.
You can buy this product for £4.99 and rest assured that you can bring your leftover currency and receive a rate that is exclusively available to our Buy Back Plus customers.
Click here for the Buy Back Plus Terms & Conditions.
- How does the Travelex Buy Back Plus work?
If you choose to purchase our Buy Back Plus at the time of your order, here at Travelex we’ll buy back your foreign currency notes at the spot rate on the day of redemption and without any added fees or commission.
- How long is the Buy Back Plus valid for?
Our Buy Back Plus is valid for 45 days from the date of purchase.
- How can I purchase the Buy Back Plus?
The Buy Back Plus can be purchased at the time of your travel money order for £4.99 online, in the Travelex App and also when you purchase your currency at any of our stores across the UK.
Please note that our Buy Back Plus is currently only available when purchasing Foreign Currency notes up to the value of £5,000.
- Is the Buy Back Plus available for home delivery?
Our Buy Back Plus is available for home delivery orders, but it must be redeemed in one of our UK stores.
Please note that for home deliveries, the 45 days will run from the date of purchase and not the date of delivery.